Wednesday, December 4, 2013

books I have read at least three times (and probably more than that):

  • The Giver by Lois Lowry (I've probably read this 15 times at least)
  • A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle
  • Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank
  • All of the Narnia books by C.S. Lewis
  • Every Agatha Christie novel I own except The Big Four, Passenger to Frankfurt and the one set in ancient Egypt
  • Emma by Jane Austen
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  • Gaudy Night by Dorothy Sayers
  • The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
  • The Witches by Roald Dahl
  • Dog Friday by Hilary McKay
  • State of Fear by Michael Crichton
  • Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare 
  • The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Graham
  • From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E. L. Konigsburg 
What does this list - which I intend to add to as I remember things - say about my taste?  I really don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment